Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Adobe InDesign Course - 17 & 18 January
Objectives of this course are to enable the new user to create, edit and format professional quality publications that incorporate text and objects, using the InDesign program.
Working with Adobe InDesign
- Publishing Fundamentals
- The Indesign Screen
- Working with Pages, Guides and Rulers
- Using Master Pages and Templates
- Using Toolboxes
- Working with Palettes
- Creating and editing text with the Text Tool
- Manipulating imported text and text threads
- Paragraph and character formatting
- Importing and manipulating Tables
- Importing and manipulating graphics including text wrapping
- Creating and manipulating Layers
- Using and applying Colour effects
- Augmenting documents using drawing tools
- Applying, editing and creating Object Styles
- Setting print options and printing publication
- Packaging a complete publication
On completion of this course participants will be able to create, edit and print professional quality publications.
They will be able to incorporate text and graphics using the InDesign publishing application.
A familiarity with Windows and Word Processing is necessary.
Available for CS6 & CC