Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Working Well, Living Well - 16 June
This course provides participants with an opportunity to learn how to bring their best to whatever arises at work and in their personal life. It looks at how to work and live more from a balanced, responsive and effective state of mind and a feeling of inner wellbeing.
As we learn to come from a better place within our self, we are more able to use our skills and knowledge wisely, tackle tasks and respond to situations effectively. We are able to deal with other people constructively and to have a productive, satisfying and enjoyable experience at work and in our life in general.
- Course Context
- Personal learning objectives
Making sense of wellbeing
- The importance of our state of mind and how we feel
- The impact of wellbeing on our work and life
How we get in our own way
- How our thinking can work against us
- How our state of mind, thoughts and feelings play out
- The value of being mindful/self-observant
Accessing strength, wisdom and wellbeing
- What does psychological wellbeing look like?
- How our thinking can work for us.
- Accessing a positive and responsive state of mind.
- Living and working from a feeling of wellbeing.
- The value of living and operating in the present moment rather than the past or the future
How to regain our bearings and make changes
- Making changes that promote a more enjoyable, productive and satisfying experience at work and in life
- Reducing stress, worry, bother and avoiding burnout.
- Navigating moods, emotions and difficult days.
- Regaining our bearings, clarity and perspective.
- Seeing new possibilities and recognising opportunities
Putting it into practice
- Action planning
At the end of this program participants should have an understanding of:
- The impact our state of mind has on our ability to operate effectively at work and in life
- How our thinking can work for or against us
- How to maintain our bearings, clarity and perspective, rather than becoming reactive, defensive or overwhelmed by stress or adversity
- How to best navigate moods, feelings and difficult days
This course requires no previous training or experience