Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Working with Microsoft Office - 18 August
The Objectives of this course are to provide an overview of the basic features of Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook to use them effectively in the workplace.
- Overview of Windows concepts
- Working with the taskbar and the start menu
- Using and managing drives, folders and files
- Working with the Windows Explorer
- Overview of word processing
- Understanding the Word screen
- Creating a Word document
- Saving Word documents
- Editing and formatting Word documents
- Creating tables
- Printing Word documents
- Overview of spreadsheets
- Understanding the worksheet area
- Entering text, numbers and basic formula
- Editing and formatting spreadsheet data
- Printing spreadsheets
- Creating charts
- Overview of the Internet and email
- Understanding the Outlook screen
- Email concepts
- Sending and receiving emails
- Working with attachments
- Managing your inbox
On completion of the course, participants will have an understanding of Windows and the Microsoft Office suite, and be able to create, modify, and manage output using the Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
No prerequisites apply for this course.
Available for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365