Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Collaborating with Office 365 and the Cloud
The course is designed for online Office 365 users to provide an understanding of what Office 365 is and how it can be used in a collaborative, productive work environment.
This is best for
Business users and anyone that works with Office 365 and the cloud.
Introduction to Office 365
- Working in the cloud
- What is Office 365?
- Office 365 services
- Understanding desktop applications in Office 365
Starting with Office 365
- Understanding the Office 365 home page
- App launcher
- Understanding your profile picture
- Understanding my sites
- About me profile
- The Office 365 settings screen
Starting with Skype for Business
- Features and benefits of Skype for Business
- Signing in to Skype for Business
- The Skype for Business screen
- Sending an Instant Message
- Outlook and Skype for Business
OneDrive for Business
- Working with files in OneDrive
- Real time document collaboration
- Creating a new folder
- Sorting and filtering files
- Sharing files in OneDrive
- Following files
- Searching in OneDrive for Business
Starting with Office Online
- Understanding the Office online environment
- Working with documents online
On completion of the course participants will be able to collaborate within the Office 365 online environment and use the Cloud effectively within the workplace.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the use of an Internet Browser are required.