Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Professional Workplace Behaviours
This course explores a behavioural code of conduct that ensures that whatever business situation you find yourself in you will know how to present yourself and act in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Why is professional conduct important?
- What is a professional code of conduct?
- Current trends in business professionalism
- Integrity - what it is, how to demonstrate it
- Manners - what are good manners?
- Presentation - professional appearance
- Attitude - develop a 'can do' attitude
- Consideration - it's not all about you
- Tact - develop diplomacy
- What is professional communication?
- Making introductions
- Networking skills - get to know others and engage in conversation
- Develop listening skills
- Tips for the telephone
- Tips for written communication
- Cultural considerations
- Planning to apply knowledge and skills at work
- Use IMPACT to assess your professional conduct
- Employ techniques to introduce people correctly
- Apply effective networking techniques
- Convey a professional image while using the telephone
- Write effective, professional emails with a clear purpose and outcomes
- Recall factors to consider when communicating with people from other cultures
This course requires no previous training or experience