Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ’s apply to training held at ATI-Mirage.
If you would like to enquire about your own group training at your place or ours, please call our team on 08 9218 9059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where do I find course pricing?
- What does the course cover?
- How do I book a course?
- How does payment work?
- How can I tell which level of IT training I need?
- What do I need to bring?
- What are the training times?
- Do you offer certificates & diplomas?
Where do I find course pricing?
Our prices are listed on the Courses, Dates & Pricing page under the training categories on the menu bar. Select your preferred date range and the prices are listed in the last column.
Please note, special pricing or contracted discounts will not be displayed on this page but automatically applied at time of booking.
To redeem promotions or special offers, enter the ‘Promotion Code’ on the booking form.
What does the course cover?
Course outlines are available for each course we deliver, so you know exactly what to expect.
The course outlines are located on the training schedules following the below navigation:
- From the homepage select your category of training from the menu bar > PD Training, IT Training or Wellness
- Select Courses, Dates & Pricing then select preferred date range
- Click on the course name you are interested in to view the course outline.
How do I book a course?
- Select the large yellow Book a Course box located on the right hand side of each page.
- Next step, select the appropriate form based on which area of training you require.
- Complete the form and submit!
Our team will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your booking.
How does payment work?
Once you have completed a booking form, our team will be in contact to confirm your booking.
Your credit card will be charged a week prior to the course date. If you have a credit account you will also be invoiced a week prior to the course date.
Contact email@example.com for further enquiries
How can I tell which level of IT training I need?
It is important for the success of your training that you are enrolled in the appropriate level of course to meet your training needs on a specific software application.
We use a Training Needs Analysis System (TNA) to test the knowledge and skills for an individual It involves the user in a simple question and answer form, which gauges the current skill level against the course content of a specified application.
You can find your FREE TNA quiz under the IT Training drop down or follow this link >
What do I need to bring?
We provide all the resources and equipment required for your training. The only exception is if you received any pre-course work to complete prior to your training, then please bring that along.
What are the training times?
Fully day public courses:
- IT standard training day | 9am - 4pm with 1 hour lunch break
- HR standard training day | 8.30am - 3.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Wellness standard training day | 9am - 4pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Qualifications standard training day | 8:30am - 4pm with 1 hour lunch break
*½ day courses vary, please contact us for timings
Feel free to arrive early to enjoy complimentary freshly brewed tea or coffee in our cafe style breakout space.
Do you offer certificates & diplomas?
Yes we do!
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider Code 1918) and offer a range of nationally accreditied programs at Certificate IV and Diploma levels.
Coming soon: we also off PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification.
For more information on our accredited courses available go to PD Training > Certificates & Diplomas