Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Excel Dashboards and Data Analysis - 28 May
Develop your skills to perform powerful data analysis using the Excel Power Tools to visualise vast amounts of data and create stunning interactive data visualisations. Use the Get and Transform tools to import and combine data from a variety of sources such as databases and web sites. Create data models with Power Pivot, Power View and create interactive Power Maps to visualise geographic data.
This is best for
Business end users who want to develop their skills using a range of Microsoft Data Analysis power tools, to process and analyse data to produce rich reports, visualisations and stunning dashboards.
Get & Transform
- Understanding get and transform
- Create a new query from data
- Transforming data work with queries
- Understanding power view
- Creating a power view sheet
- Working with a power view object and fields
- Rearranging and sorting fields
- Tiling data and filtering data in power view
- Switching visualisations
- Understanding power view and relational data
- Connecting to a data source
- Working with the data model
- Changing a power pivot view
- Formatting a data model - PivotTable
- Creating a calculated field
- Adding slicers and timeline
- Understanding power map
- Creating a power map tour
- Working with location fields, mapping confidence and height, also category fields
- Filtering data
- Navigating a data map
- Changing the look
- Working with layers and scenes
- Viewing and editing a tour
- Exporting a tour as a video
- Introduction to Power BI and its components
- Introduction to main features
- Connecting to data sources with Power BI - Excel, Access and CSV files.
- Data visualisations - instant dashboards and reports
Use a range of Power Tools to examine and analyse data and perform a variety of analytical tasks using Power View, Power Pivot, Get & Transform, Power Map and Power BI.
Completion of Excel Intermediate or equivalent knowledge is required.
Availlable for 2013 & 2016