Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Course
Objectives of this course are to enable experienced users of Microsoft Excel to consolidate their knowledge of formulae and functions and unlock the graphics and database features contained within this powerful spreadsheet application.
This is best for
Excel users with an existing Basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
Absolute and relative & partial cell referencing
Link workbooks & calculate across sheets
Functions & Formulas
Work with named ranges
Use the IF, AND and OR functions
Use the VLookUp & HLookUp functions
Working with Data
- Import/Export data
- Use tables for sorting & filtering
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting
- Summarise data by creating subtotals
- Create and format pivot tables
- Apply charting features
- Protect cells, sheets & workbooks
On completion of this course, participants will have a good understanding of functions and formula and be able to sort data, filter database and create customised charts.
Completion of Excel Introduction or equivalent knowledge is required.
$410 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Certification Options - Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Core Certification in Excel.
Available for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365
Is this the right course for you?